Sunday, October 08, 2006

Welcome!

In this day and age, when people take cell phone calls during Broadway shows, customers show up to top restaurants in jeans and sneakers and paper thank you notes are frequently replaced by instant messages, people with social skills are a dying breed. Having these skills is not a matter of knowing which fork to use or which gifts go with what anniversaries- it's about acting in a way that makes people want to be around you, showing respect for others and giving a good impression. In this blog I hope to address some of the situations people encounter every day and how they can improve their interactions with others. I don't claim to be perfect and I don't mean to say that my way is the only way, so please feel free to comment on posts and let me know what you think!

No comments: