Saturday, December 09, 2006

New Changes

As you may have noticed, I've changed the site's color scheme. I thought the old colors were pretty drab and boring, so I tried to make it a little more feminine and interesting. I think it looks pretty good, but I would like to get some feedback on whether other people feel this way, if I should change anything, or whether I should go back to the old color palette altogether. I'd love to hear what you think, so please comment and let me know what you prefer.

Also, I'm really excited about a new feature that I think will make finding things on the site much easier. I've labelled all of my posts and they're organized by category, on a list on the right side of the page. Thanks for bearing with me while I try out these new features.

1 comment:

Libby said...

I don't see that this one is all that different just a different color headline, and a smaller font. I liked the old one better.