Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mischa's Shoes

I saw this picture on one of my favorite trashy celebrity gossip blogs, Hollywood Rag, and my first thought was, "Well done, Mischa! You've stifled the urge to put on a plaid diaper, hippie maternity wear or accessorize with that trashbag of a man, Cisco Adler. You've succeeded in putting together an outfit that doesn't suggest you're totally insane."

And then I looked down...

"Sweet Jesus, what are those shoes?" And then I got it.



In Mischa's mind, it makes perfect sense...

3 comments:

annie said...

Hahaha. I love your blog.

WindWhisperer said...

Those shoes are awful. I don't like her fashion sense either, she needs a new stylist or is she self-styled?

Meg said...

windwhisperer: I'm pretty certain that Rachel Zoe is still her stylist. I think that explains a lot.