Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday's Best of Blogs

I've gotten addicted to Fashionista for its mix of fashion world gossip and hilarious commentary. This post on the irony of Tyra Banks' "I'm Fat, So What?" movement on her TV show is perfect.

The lovely Gala from Gala Darling has a great post this week on how to avoid catcalls and unwanted attention when you're walking in the city.

My favorite shoe style this season is the low wedge, which has been popping up everywhere, and is perfect for people who want comfort and style in a shoe (or if you're like me, are simply incapable of wearing the towering wedges that are so popular). Shop Happy shows off 11 gorgeous, colorful pairs, most for under $100.

Lost on how to wear that awesome Hermes knock-off scarf that's been sitting in your closet for years? My girl Winona at Daddy Likey shows how to wear a scarf many different ways.

The wonderful Christina at Bon Bons in the Bath reviews Benefit's famous Benetint and a smokey eye palette that actually tells you how to apply the colors (yes, it talks!), perfect for makeup klutzes like myself.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Gala said...

Thank you so much for the link!

Christina H. said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Jen - Shop Happy said...

Hey there...thanks for the shoutout! I read your comment and I'd love to exchange links! <3