Friday, March 02, 2007

Spring Purses For Under $100

Now that all the spring accessories are out, taunting me with their playful colors and pretty fabrics, I've decided that I could use a new bag, but I'm refusing to spend more than $100 for it. What I really need is a purse that's dressy and practical enough to carry to work this summer but fun enough to want to wear on weekends. In my perusal of various stores and websites, I hit upon a goldmine of inexpensive but upscale-looking purses at Target and Urban Outfitters. I've narrowed my search to three purses that meet my qualifications and are super cute.





But I can't decide which I like best. What do you guys think?

Here are some other fabulous (and fabulously cheap) purses from Target and Urban Outfitters:





3 comments:

Distar said...

hardware and texture really make a purse for me, so kind of hard to say w.o feeling them, but the first one has a nice shape.

Btw, where is the 1st bag (green) in the 2nd group from? I like.

Meg said...

Hey Distar~ You're right, I'm really going to have to stop by the stores in person to check out the quality of the material and hardware before I purchase anything.

But if you click on the image it'll take you directly to the product's page on the Target or Urban Outfitter's site. The green bag is from Urban Outfitters.

Have a great weekend!

sparkler said...

If you have a Wilson's Leather near you, try looking there. I just got two bags "each originally priced at $88) and a wallet for $50. They have AMAZING clearance sales.