Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Off to Montreal!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't have any new posts up until next Monday, April 16th. I'm going on a short vacation to Montreal with my boyfriend, to celebrate my birthday (yesterday I turned 21!), our two year anniversary and a few other exciting things going on in my life right now. I decided that it would be best if I left my laptop at home, just so I can make the most of the vacation without stressing over writing posts, responding to e-mails and worrying about work. Thanks so much for understanding, I'll be back to regular posting on Monday!

11 comments:

WindWhisperer said...

Happy Birthday Meg, have a great time in Montreal...

Perry said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Have fun on your trip!

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday Meg, and have an awesome time!

QM said...

Happy birthday! The fact that you're only 21 doesn't make me insanely jealous AT ALL....

Anonymous said...

Heyyy nice NYT mention! I was so excited to see the article about Tim Gunn, but even more excited to see you quoted. ;p

- Ailish

Distar said...

happy bday sweetie.... you seem far too cool to be just 21 :)

Jodi said...

Hope you had a wonderful trip and birthday!

And to answer your question on my post - yes, I am a Michigander - born and raised! We should chat!

Tara said...

Hello Meg,

Happy birthday, and enjoy Montreal it is a very cool city!

I love your blog, I live in Vancouver, BC and can't get enough!

marina said...

Hi. Your blog is great ! Are you interesting in a link exchange with my blog ?
Marina

Jen - Shop Happy said...

Happy 21st Birthday! Have fun!

The Glitterati said...

The Big 21! Hope you had a wonderful birthday, and that Montreal was a blast! What a great city to celebrate in!