Saturday, December 08, 2007

Saturday Links

The Fug Girls give their $.02 on the Jennifer Love Hewitt "cellulite scandal" and I couldn't agree more with their observations.

The New York Times
reports about hairdressers who'd rather not hear about a client's personal life while they work. If you pay Sally Hershberger $800 for a cut, don't expect her to sympathize with your guy problems, “They’re lucky if they get me to speak at all.”

Capitol Hill Barbie
gives Lancome's Hypnotique mascara a try, with less than impressive results.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

I've been a lurker here for some time... come visit my new beauty blog, I'd love to hear what you think!

jeni-savvyskin.com said...

I'm confused! Jennifer Love Hewitt looked great in that picture that was linked to on People.com. Maybe the "bad" pictures were taken down? I saw her years ago in Hawaii and she looked great - just a petite girl who is definitely a size 2.

Libertygirl said...

I like sleeping at the hairdresser - altho obv only at one you know well. Otherwise God knows what you might end up with! Loving the blog! LLG xx