Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday Finds: Best of the Nordstrom Post-Holiday Sale

I was lucky enough to receive a couple of Nordstrom gift cards from family members who know me (and my love for the Nords) a little too well. I found a lot of great pieces on sale when I hit up the mall a few days ago, and I just realized today that the bargains extend to the website as well. If you're like me and wait for the sales to visit the admittedly pricey department store, now is a good time to stop by or check out their website (the same amazing service extends to online sales as well).

Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the online sale:

flounce tbd Two Pocket Sleeveless Dress, discounted from $118 to $69

Coffee Shop Belted Trench Coat, discounted from $98 to $64
GUESS? 'Philadore' Pump, discounted from $98 to $48

Classiques Entier High Waist Pinstripe Skirt, discounted from $148 to $58

Maggy London Silk Chiffon Dress, discounted from $138 to $81

To The Max Belted Smock Dress, discounted from $96 to $63

A Common Thread V-Neck Jersey Top, discounted from $174 to $68

Mary L Couture Sequin Sheath, discounted from $268 to $133

4 comments:

tohams said...

You have such good taste. This comment being made after having read your blog for a while! I (guy) found a STEAL on the gray Burberry nova check dress shirt the day before New Year's at Nordie's! LOVE IT. Happy New Year!

Nichelle said...

Ooh, love that belted trench!

Hi Meg! Happy New Year!

I've been keeping up with you in my reader, but I thought I'd pop in and say hello. Hope all is well with you!

Nichelle

lisa said...

I agree with Nichelle - the trench is a good buy!

Alexandra said...

Those are gorgeous pumps- although that cranberry colour seems a bit holiday-like now.